Black and Yellow

01:01



OOTN 


I cannot believe it is november already, I literally feel like time is overtaking me. Between college, work, assignments and socializing I just about get time to breathe, but anyways all moaning aside I'm gonna kick off this blog post with an OOTN! 



I'm never normally a dress kinda gal, especially in the winter months, I love my comfort, but when I saw this dress I made an exception because I am obsessed with the colour, it was screaming at me to buy it and for €20 how could I say no? I kept it simple and styled with a black fur coat, a small fringed black bag and simple sandles because I simply don't do heels!


Dress - Zara 
Coat - Vintage 
Bag - H&m 
Shoes - Zara 



Halloween 


Bodysuit - Vintage 
Bunny Mask - H&M €4.99 
Gloves - Penneys 


I didn't go out on actual halloween as I was away for the weekend, but for the DCU Halloween ball I kept it simple and went as a Bunny, it was a bit of a joke at the start challening my inner Regina George but actually worked out well for a last minute costume and cost little to nothing!



As I said I was away for Halloween, I went on A Surf Trip with college, which was a great time. On the Saturday night we all dressed up to the theme "Fashion week 2060" it was a heap of fun! I dug out some of my festival gear and paired it with my silver jacket by Puffa! (which I am obsessed with) Sean (in the picture) wore my clothes and looked better than I do in them! 




Winter is here and I'm forced to wear long sleeves everyday again. I'm already fed up of the cold, Summer hurry back. Thats all from me for now! 


Grainne 


x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments